The single biggest factor contributing to your bottom line is worker salaries. Add the costs associated with hiring a new employee (in the ballpark of $5,000), and you’ve got a major drain on your profits.
"On-the-Job Training" deal!
- We find applicants who have the basic skills, but little or no experience, but are trainable and ready to work.
- We determine whether the applicant is “eligible” and, if so, develop a training plan for you.
- We pay 50-75% of the beginning hourly wage
to cover your training costs for up to ten (10) weeks.
- At the end of the training period, you have a skilled employee, trained
YOUR way, and at a
Work Experience – Call us if you have a job opening. We will send applicants for you to interview. If you choose one, or more, of the applicants, they will begin work for you at no cost to your business for
160 hours! After this period, you may hire them, or consider our On-The-Job Training program to meet additional training needs!
Incumbent Worker Training
- Another option to help Georgetown area business increase worker skills is customized training for your incumbent workers.
A training plan is developed with you, tailored to your business. This may involve the Technical College or other training resources.
We pay up to 90% of the costs and you get a skilled, productive workforce trained your way!
To learn more about any
of these services, please contact Marty Graham at (843) 234-9675.