Assistance with Staffing New Businesses
A new business, or new to the
The Coastal Workforce Center takes much pride in the wonderful relationships it has developed with the business community and we look forward to building the same relationship with you.
We pledge to you the support of the Coastal Workforce Center and stand ready to assist you with your recruitment efforts as well as any other employment related needs you may have.
As you are aware, the primary mission of the South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce
its 34 One-Stop Workforce Centers located in other communities around the state is to assist in the staffing of businesses such as yours. No matter what size workforce you desire, we can help because we have years of experience in start-ups and in the continual placement/replacement of staff through turnover, expansions, etc. <Job
Recruitment and screening has never been easier! We have immediate access to over 25,000
job seekers that are already in our local data base and over 355,000 in our statewide data base for to select from. The people in our data base possess a wide range of skills from entry level to professional. If we canít find what we are looking for locally or statewide, we can go to Americaís Job Bank or the net and search for people nationally or internationally.
Let us manage your resume and job application taking
- We can receive applications and resumes and forward to you in bulk or as you need them.
- Do you want us to use your application or would you like to use ours?
- Do you want to see all of the applications/resumes or do you want our experienced and professional staff to screen and match the applications/resumes to your job description requirements?
- Do you want our staff to screen and interview individuals for you?
- Would you like to use our office space for interviews?
- Would you like to use our staff
at your place of business for staffing?
- Would you like assistance with a Job Fair?
You tell us what you want and we will make every effort to accommodate you because we want to make your job easier.
To find out more about our services,
contact Susan Crutchfield at (843) 234-9675.
Even better, stop by for a visit <directions>
and tour our facility at 200-A
Victory Lane, Conway, next to Horry-Georgetown Technical College.